This data protection policy applies to data processing by
DIERLAMM Rechtsanwälte – Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mit beschränkter Berufshaftung (PartG mbB)
Mainzer Straße 81
DIERLAMM Rechtsanwälte – Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mit beschränkter Berufshaftung (PartG mbB) operational data protection officer, Sarah Moritz, is available at the above-mentioned address or at email@example.com.
1. Collection and storage of personal data as well as manner and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When visiting our website www.dierlamm-rechtsanwaelte.com your browser will automatically send information to our website’s server. This information will be stored temporarily in a so-called logfile. The following information is collected and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- referrer (website visited before)
- requested website or file
- browser type and version
- utilised operating system
- utilised device type
- time of access
- IP address in anonymous form (only used to determine the place of access)
Processing of the aforementioned data is done for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection to our website
- to ensure a convenient use of our website
- evaluation of the system’s security and stability
- further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for such data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data processing listed above. The data will under no circumstances be used to induce any information regarding your identity.
2. Transfer of Information
There is no transfer of your personal data to third parties other than for the following purposes.
We only transfer your personal data to a third party if:
- You expressively agreed to the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR,
- the transfer is necessary within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR for the purpose of legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party and if there is no reason to assume that there is an overriding interest not to transfer your data,
- there is a legal obligation according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR to transfer your data, and
- it is permitted by law and necessary in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR for the handling of a contractual relationship with you.
Information stored in the cookie is specific to the device used. This does not mean, though, that we get to know your identity.
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes of preserving our legitimate interest as well as for the legitimate interest of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can, however, configure your browser in order to prevent it from storing cookies automatically or to require your consent before installing new cookies. However, the entire deactivation of cookies may have the effect that you do not have access to all features of our website.
4. Rights of person affected
You have the right:
- to request information according to Art. 15 GDPR about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data concerned, the category of recipients to whom the data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or object to such processing, the origin of your data in case the data was collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making including, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the rectification of inaccurate personal data processed by us;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR to request erasure of your personal data as far as the processing is not required for compliance with legal obligations, necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or for reasons in public interest;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR to request a restriction of processing of your personal data as far as the accuracy of the personal data is contested, the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead, or if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you appeal against the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR to receive the personal data that you have made available to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to request us to transmit the personal data to another controller;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to withdraw your consent with regard to processing of your personal data. As a consequence, we will not continue the data processing based on that consent; and
- according to Art. 77 para. 3 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In general you can address the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement or the location of our law firm.
5. Right of objection
In case your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR, you have the right pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes.
If you want to make use of your right to objection, it is sufficient to send an email to our data protection officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. Status and changes of this information of data protection
This data protection policy is currently effective as at May 2018.
Due to the development of our website and the provided services or due to a change of legal or regulatory requirements we may be required to modify this policy. You can download and print the most recent data protection policy under www.dierlamm-rechtsanwaelte.com.